Friday, January 16, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

A few weeks ago, we decided to take our children's program (called David's Team) out to eat to celebrate a successful Christmas Program and just thank them for all of their hard work.

They were still out of school, so we knew we could do it during the lunch hour. As we talked about where we should take them, the idea of Chuck E Cheese came up. Perfect. After all, it is "Where a kid can be a kid." I did receive a few comments from the parents about special prizes floating around in the ball pit and how such and such magazine labeled it as one of the 10 most unsanitary places you can go in the world. Oh well.

We set the date and took them to the best place in the world to get mediocre pizza and play very expensive games and receive very cheap prizes. It was a blast.

Right before we left, I had one token left, so I decided that Trisha and I should go get our picture drawn on the Chuck E Cheese machine. We did. Here's the result.A kid right in front of us took 3 pictures in a row because he couldn't figure out where he was supposed to look for the camera and how long he was supposed to look there. I tried to coach Trisha before we sat down, but at the last second she looked away. I still love this picture though.

1 comment:

  1. I went there when it used to be Showbiz Pizza and we had to leave because I was absolutely terrified of the animotronic Gorilla.

    ReplyDelete