Monday, November 17, 2008

Auburn Trip

Trisha and I went to Auburn for the weekend. We got down there on Friday and just spent some time driving around on the campus and walking in the downtown area.

We went to Toomer's Corner and walked across the street to check out Toomer's Drugs. Trisha got a milkshake (apparently the thing to get there is the lemonade, though).

For the rest of the weekend we hung out with my cousin Sarah, her husband Neal, and their baby...Paige.

Here's me being a good second cousin, feeding her.

We also got to experience her first partaking of mashed potatoes.
I wish I could eat like that.
Georgia vs. Auburn was....a win. I'll take it.
(A win helps to lessen the amount of harassing that I get from my Auburn cousins)
I did get to check out the video equipment setup down there. AUHD (Auburn University High Definition) is their crew and it is a pretty sweet show.

You can see it here in the picture of the stadium.
(And this is all the way across the field and it still looks good)After the game, Trisha and I got a "We won" picture.The guy that took it was an Auburn fan. I don't think he appreciated it very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brody-

    It was great seeing y'all Saturday...glad you were able to stop by the booth! Let me know if you end up moving this way--we could use your help.

    Bo

    ReplyDelete