Monday, March 16, 2009

Living the Dream

I'm in the middle of Swainsboro, GA right now...

Why? Because I'm hanging out with my wife while she is on the road.
In the midst of the all-encompassing extravaganza that is Swainsboro...I found myself...
flipping through the channels.
TBS - Family Guy - "seen that one"
TNT - The Closer - "I really can't stand her southern voice"
FX - XXX: State of the Union - "Vin Diesel is a terrible actor"
ESPN - Women's Basketball - "ugh"
TBN - Christian Television - "I preached on Sunday, so I think I've had my fill"

Wait...was that Darryl Strawberry?
That is. That's ole DS...and he's talking about Jesus on TBN.
That made my night


That...and the fact that Trisha and I split a Supreme Stuffed Crust Pizza from Pizza Hut and ate the entire thing by ourselves....

Just living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment