Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fantasy Baseball

It's that time of year.
Where players and stats and projections and sleepers and disappointments happen.
It's Fantasy Baseball Season.

One of the things I pride myself in is the creativity of my team name.
As it stands now, I'm in two different leagues.
  1. College friends
  2. High School friends
I don't have a name yet for my college friends league...that will be determined after our draft this weekend. However, in my high school friends league I've already picked out my team name: "Stop...Hameltime"
I did not come up with this name, I heard it somewhere else, so I decided that I needed to put forth the effort to at least be creative and design my own logo.
So, here it is.

Here's the original Hammer:

Here's the original Hamels:

I'm pretty sure my favorite part is how perfect the gold chain fits around Cole's neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment