Monday, April 14, 2008

Onesie

For the longest time I've wanted a nice bathrobe. One resembling a soft towel wrapped in downy freshness. However, several months ago my desires changed to something a little different, in my opinion, something even better. It is also something that you've probably had at one time in your life. It's called a onesie.

Most people consider these only for infants, but I submit that they are not. People across the world, young and old, should have the privilege of wearing something so blissful. Basically what we are talking about here is something that covers you from neck to foot with no room for error. There are front pockets, a zipper for easy entrance, and a trap door just in case you need to do the unthinkable without removing these threads of warmy goodness.

You may recall an episode of Family Guy where Peter goes to the store to buy a new suit and finds a Onesie hanging on the rack instead. He then proceeds to tell the salesman to write down any number on a sheet of paper and Peter will pay that price for that onesie.

I feel the same way.

Now, I submit to you my dream come true.

1 comment: