Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cereal

I was eating some *Lucky Charms today when I thought about how I really wanted some Cap'n Crunch Berries instead. And then I thought about how great it would be if Cap'n Crunch Berries had marshmallows in it like Lucky Charms. So I decided to experiment.

I ate all of my Luckies, but none of the Charms (that is, I ate the crunchy stuff and left the mallows). Then I went and poured some **Cap'n Crunch Berries in on top of the mallows.

What ensued was the equivalent of a glow-stick dance rave in my mouth. It was exquisite.

*ok, they weren't Lucky Charms, they were Marshmallow Mateys, the off brand that you can buy in a 10 gallon sack for the same price and eat for decades...


**ok, it wasn't Cap'n Crunch, it was Berry Colossal Crunch...see note above for description.

&

If we made our own, then we could call it "Colossal Marshmallow Crunch."
I'd buy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment