Friday, March 28, 2008

Focus

I've never had a problem focusing. Doesn't really matter what it is, I'm pretty good about paying attention to the task at hand. In a classroom, I am alert and aware...in the car, I am alert and aware. However, I've found over the past few months that I'm beginning to develop what we've noted in my dad as "Adult Attention Deficit Disorder."

My dad loves starting little projects around the house...building a dog house, growing a garden, building a barn, or making wooden model airplanes. He always has a million projects going on...but he never finishes them. He starts them strong, then tails off at the end. Not necessarily the worst thing, but definitely the least efficient. I'm seeing the same trend in me...

I have a hundred different projects going on...and I keep adding new ones, rather than finishing the old ones.

I need one of these:

No comments:

Post a Comment