Wednesday, April 15, 2009

American Idol

Before this year, I had never watched American Idol. Sure, I'd catch glimpses here and there, but never go out of my way to take it all in.

Now since the inception and miracle that is DVR at my house, Trisha and I watch it most nights. We didn't get to see it last night (Uncle Sam was calling and we were running out of time) so today I decided to browse around and find out a general idea of what went on.

The first article that jumped out to me was one on MTV (which may negate any relevance of my interest) but as I was reading, there was one line that made me laugh out loud.
While Randy jibber-jabbers, Kara rambles about “package artists” and Paula reads from fortune cookies, Simon’s opinion, to many, is the only opinion worth listening to.* (MTV Newsroom)
Paula reads from fortune cookies...indeed she does...

You make music long time

No comments:

Post a Comment