Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Apology

Dear Atlanta Braves,

I am sorry. I've neglected you. It wasn't intentional, but it happened. Somehow I got swept up in the Bulldogs being # 1...and then # 2...and then # 3 that I just forgot that it was baseball season. It may have had something to do with you being half a season out of first place or the fact that this will be the 3rd year that you haven't gone to the playoffs, but nonetheless, that is no excuse. I am still a true fan. It's been a rough year and you've broke my heart once again...but that's ok. I'll be back again next year...and the next...and the next. I never meant to overlook you. Please forgive me.

Tomahawking Forever,
Brody

PS. To make sure that my apologies were felt, I attended the Braves game against the Rockies with my Dad last week.


It was Bobby Cox Bobble Head night which made it worth while.
The game ended with a walk-off balk (the first I've ever experienced) and the Braves won.
The Ted even showed me her appreciation by giving me a foul ball (my first ever).
I love the Braves (losing or winning...but preferably winning...NEXT year).

2 comments:

  1. You got a ball???? I'm so jealous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was at this game! and got a bobble head, too!
    lol. weird.

    ReplyDelete