Thursday, August 21, 2008

Taking Care of Business

So I've decided...we've decided (My wife and I, that is) to try and pursue the wedding videography thing a little harder than I have in the past. With that being the case, one of the first steps we wanted to take was to look into getting some business cards done.

It's here that we've come to a crossroads. I came up with a few different designs that I feel might fit my personality (after all, that's the majority of what my video work is...my personality on tape). The problem is that we aren't quite sure which route we want to take. So after all is said and done, I've sent one of the designs to the press.
Front

Back

What do you think?
1. Is it visually appealing?
2. Does it attract the right people?
3. Should I stick with Brodizzle Productions, or is it juvenile?
(I submit that it is not)

None the less, I would love your input.

2 comments:

  1. Love the business cards... great art work! Brodizzle made me really laugh... sounds like something my man would use ;-) But you probably want to go with something a little more sophisticated... b/c if people don't know you they may not call if they don't have a sense of humor. Who knows! just thought i'd comment.
    On another note, You have been married over a month now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan!

    I might would have listed something for babies in the list of activities you film....parents spend $$$ when it comes to babies!

    Can't wait to see more! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete