Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Peanut Butter & Bacon

Yesterday, I ate a Peanut Butter and Bacon Burger. That's right, I said a PB & B Burger. Maybe you've had one too. They sell them at Clocked, in Athens. A few friends had informed me that this was a good choice, so I thought I'd try it out.

Trisha and I met up with a few friends and took part in this local delicacy. I was a little nervous at first, not because I am a picky eater, but because the idea of burgers and peanut butter wasn't something that jumped out to me. But those doubts were soon diminished...

It was incredible. It was a sensation that's hard to put into words, but I can tell you this: Eat one. It's called YAC's Peanut Butter and Bacon Burger. It's like dinner and dessert all wrapped up into one...and that makes things easy...and I like easy.

Not to mention, Clocked has the best tater tots I've ever eaten in my life.

So I know this sounds like some sort of review, or atleast plug, for Clocked. But in reality, I just felt like you should know.

And now I want another one...with Tots.

No comments:

Post a Comment