Friday, July 31, 2009

Housage

We bought a house.
(note the new address)

Our grand entrance (don't worry, we've trimmed the hedges)

Our garage

Our vaulted living room

Our screened in porch

Our kitchen

The Master Bedroom...
where the magic happens...and by magic, I mean sleeping

The Master Bath

There are two other bedrooms and a bath that I didn't quite capture with film. If you are really curious, you'll just have to come by and see it.

Our first project is removing the horrendous wallpaper. That part is done. It was a bit of a pain, but we are on our way. We'll be painting soon so I'll give you before and after pictures in another update.

Also...there is a huge yard that you may or may not be able to make out in the pictures. If you have any yard tools you want to rid yourself of, let me know.

So...all this to say that if you are ever in the Athens Area and you need a place to crash, give me a call. We'd love to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment